Saturday, December 04, 2004

we finally got a working computer back in our apartment. this means i will be blogging a lot more often, i guess. ya'll better recognize and keep faithfully reading my posts.

last night was Justice or Just Us....a good talk bythe brother from Malawi....I had just come down with a cold the day before, so I was struggling with dry eyes, runny nose and tiredness..
anyway, what had happened was...
afterward a grip of the SP homies came over to the house on Kenwood to watchthe DVD Elf....funny movie. I had a lot of fun, which included mooching food off the girls :-)

pero....
this has been a tiring week, but rich. A lot of affirmation and challenges at work. Some really good times with friends in the midst of it. The people in my NWN/Sp community this week really got me through. On tuesday, my brother called from Kuwait at 6 am. He flew to Maine, to Iceland, to Romania, then to Kuwait..must have beeninteresting. so far, it looks like he is doing alright. he said it was cold there.


No comments:

Post a Comment