Friday, January 20, 2006

Flip Mode

I am off to San Francisco this weekend with Rob and Eric.

Goings on this last week:

i have begun my first well-thought out art project. it will be a 3-d multi-media presentation. Beyond that, you'll have to come to Betsy's Art Night next weekend to see it. Or wait till i post pictures.

iPod and Myspace. Two Po-Mo techie youth culture phenomena that have invaded my life and threaten my spirituality. Jacob, dont get too caught up.

Ministry: The Summit St. Bible Club and mentoring two high-schoolers. What am I doing? What am I afraid of? What is God telling me about me? Where to go next? Can I have the grace and patience with myself that God does? What is God doing in them? All questions I have been seeking (and finding) answers to.

Soon to get a California drivers license. A big step for me. New Mexico is always in my heart.

Continued depth, joy, character growth and frustration at work. The school system angers me; education delights me. That is why I must do it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    hi Jacob - I'm bummed I didn't get to see your art. Hopefully there will be another opportunity to see it. I hope you are serious about making me a music mix...I've been wanting one ever since we made the Digable Planets connection!

    ReplyDelete