Tuesday, November 23, 2004

rocking

i gotta say its been a good day
a couple more, then we can commence the maxin'

i have to come up with some bible studies for the spring for the high school youth.
and read for SP.

I like the commute from Pasadena to LA. I get to listen to my music, and also take in the physical geography of the city...the graff on the overpasses, the different residential and commercial areas...

It is interesting seeing the different sectors of South LA around the 110 corridor. For Servant Partners meetings, we are in the old residential tracts.....historical neighborhoods that have been centers of demographic and social changes for decades...
For my job, I find myself in the light industrial areas of the city....the textile factories, sweatshops....


No comments:

Post a Comment