Tuesday, November 15, 2005

feats of strength

Last night was a fun time. The Northwest Neighbors men all faced off one by one with Greg to honor him and his Germanic/Midwestern roots by wrestling. It was an evening of epic struggles, pitting man against man, intern against intern, executive director against intern, and people group against people group.
Props to Greg for emerging victorious in about 7 of 9 matches. His valor and stamina were stunning (or maybe that was the blow to the skull i revieved when Greg and I accidentally butted heads)

Happy Brithday, Greg

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Haha. Awesome. Epic indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    yeaaahhhh!
    I love it; glad to hear about a fitting b-day celebration.

    Are you doing anything Saturday night, Jacob? I wanted to invite you and Greg to my birthday but don't have your email address. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete