Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bakersfield

here i am at the Virtual Enterprise Business and Trade Fair Competitions in Bakersfield, Kern County California.

I have my own hotel room with king size bed all to myself.

Earlier, Sean, his mom and i had dinner at John's Incredible Pizza-- an all you can eat pizza and gaming extravaganza

Later, all the other students will come back from the convention center after dancing, karaoke, DDR and commence to do whatever high schoolers will do when they are alone with other high schoolers in nice hotel rooms in another city.


Life is funny

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    http://www.dustedmagazine.com/features/434

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Hi Jacob! Lexie mentioned this trip to me. I've had some funny work experiences myself in the past few weeks. It's an interesting phase of life, no? I was glad to hear you and Lex got a chance to talk and see each other. Take care, brother!

    ReplyDelete