Friday, September 16, 2005

one of the most encouraging and positive things that has happened to me this week was tuesday. Leaving work, i take Fair Oaks, which brings me by the students from Blair waiting for the bus. I saw Charlie and Gaby so i picked them up. As we drove home, i told them about the situation with the buy i work with at SP High. I was so blessed by their immediate concern and excitement about the idea of praying for his healing. They even wanted to meet him and pray for him themselves! These girls have a strong understanding of the Holy Spirit, and more faith in it than I do. It was so encouraging to ask them questions about faith and the Spirit, and revieve wise counsel about loving and praying for Sean.

Thanks girls

1 comment:

  1. Jesus still heals today - I wanna see that happen 2! so much...! Praise God for the girls' faith and sharing the story.

    ReplyDelete