Thursday, June 02, 2005

volver

havent been posting much recently. A combination of business, and just a lot of processing stuff on my own.

I got an 80 GB external USB hard drive on Ebay a couble days ago. it should come any day now. I will be able to have all my music in one location. ooooo

Spiritually, this has been a season of new wine coming into old wineskins. Daily following God and recieving all the teaching and experiences coming my way has been like waking up out of a deep sleep every day. Like dying a little bit, then a little bit more.
I'm in it for the long haul.

In a week i will drive to Las Vegas to meet my family, and then fly from there to Toronto Canada. It will be my first time in Canada.

here are some pictures from our recent field trip to El Campeon farms in Thousand Oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment