Thursday, July 21, 2005


Here is a pic from the Summer Program. This has been a lot of fun for me. As Edna Mode in The Icredibles said, "It has completely confiscated my life, dah-ling." Well, not completely, but as much as a job i love will. It has been a blessing to see the junior staff jr high and high schoolers grow in maturity, responsibility and character--- much of it through difficult and challenging situations.
One thing I've realized about working with kids is that the kids themselves do not necessarily push my buttons--- it is the unpredictability of large groups of kids in a daily schedule that really keeps me on my toes.

1 comment:

  1. What a great pic! What a great group! You are doing such a wonderful job with the youth and the kids. Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete